You might have a lot of books in your home and now you have to pack them to move. How do you do it without damaging them? Watch Barry our packing expert show you the correct way to pack books for moving day. Relax and get packing!
- Pack bottom of box with plain packing paper.
- Pack books, stacked upright into box.
- Create a pillow of packing paper on top of books.
- Close box tightly.
- Use 3 strips of tape across the top seam. Overlap tape for strength.
- Label the side of the box.
- On to the next box!