In an emergency right now?
Call our 24/7/365 emergency line: (800) 225-9845
Emergency moving companies for fire and floods and more
Disasters like fire, smoke, floods, ice dams, and bursting pipes aren’t just an inconvenience. They can cause months of stress and cost untold amounts. For decades, Humboldt Storage and Moving has been helping homeowners and businesses during these emergencies when time is of the essence. When you call us, our moving crews get to your home as quickly as possible. They get right to work, packing up any items you need out of the home.
Storage for all kinds of restoration and home repair needs
Humboldt has over 135,000 square feet of climate-controlled storage in our Greater Boston facility. That means when you contact us in an emergency or when your home is being renovated, you’ll have Peace of Mind in knowing that all your items can be protected from any further damage. We can even arrange for the restoration and cleaning of your household items and be available for any insurance adjuster’s visit. We even have extensive experience in transporting and storing high-value items such as art and antiques.
Why call Humboldt after a home emergency?
- Onsite manager to assess and plan the relocation to protect your possessions
- Immediate moving, packing and storage of household goods
- In-office experts who will coordinate with insurance companies, public adjusters, contractors and anyone who can help reduce your stress
- Our 135,000 sf storage/warehouse facility just minutes from Boston
- Cleaning and restoration offered at our warehouse facility
- Climate-controlled storage for temperature-sensitive items
- Approved by major insurance companies to store art, antiquities and high-value items
- The preferred mover for many restoration companies
- Partners offering expert cleaning/repair services for furniture, fabrics, etc.