One of the first calls to make when disaster strikes.
Disasters like fire, smoke, floods, ice dams and bursting pipes aren’t just an inconvenience. They can cause months of stress and cost untold amounts. For decades, Humboldt Storage and Moving has been helping homeowners and businesses during these emergencies when time is of the essence.
Trusted emergency services: both onsite and behind the scenes.
- Onsite manager to assess and plan the relocation to protect your possessions
- Immediate moving, packing and storage of household goods
- In-office experts who will coordinate with insurance companies, public adjusters, contractors and anyone who can help reduce your stress
- Our 135,000 sf storage/warehouse facility just minutes from Boston
- Cleaning and restoration offered at our warehouse facility
- Climate-controlled storage for temperature-sensitive items
- Approved by major insurance companies to store art, antiquities and high-value items
- The preferred mover for many restoration companies
- Partners offering expert cleaning/repair services for furniture, fabrics, etc.
Saving the valued possessions of homes and businesses since 1905.
In an emergency, our first priority is to immediately reduce your stress. Contact Humboldt today, and let our experts quickly pack and move your items to safety.
24/7/365 emergency line