Recognized for excellence by the industry and beyond:
As a valued service provider, partner and resource.
While providing stress-free moving experiences for our valued customers, Humboldt also provides industry partners and associates with inspired, collaborative service. The resulting relationships and recognition’s include:
CATEGORIES FOR RECOGNITION LISTINGS
- 2018 American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) Moving & Storage Agent of the Year Service Excellence Award
- One of the largest moving companies in greater Boston
- Largest United Van Lines Agent in Massachusetts
- 2015 United Van Lines Customer Choice Award
- 2015 UniGroup* Relocation Network Top U.S. Agent Award
* A $1.7 billion transportation company, UniGroup is the parent of United Van Lines, Mayflower Transit and other prominent relocation/logistics providers.
Our team here at Humboldt Storage and Moving secured two awards recently that once again, shows how focused the entire Humboldt team is on putting our customers at ease during each and every move.
Almost every award we have been presented over the years comes straight from the feedback gathered by customers that have trusted us to move them. So when we receive an award, we know we have earned it and our customers have allowed us to merit that recognition.
The first award is from our friends at UniGroup and it is given to some of the top providers in the moving industry. Humboldt was awarded the UniGroup Customer Choice – Honorable Mention at the UniGroup Convention in Marco Island, Florida.
Humboldt President, Jim Sullivan accepts UniGroup Customer Choice Award.
What does that mean? Like many awards in the moving industry, this award revolves around customer satisfaction. Humboldt and other moving companies are judged based on overall customer reliability, feedback from the actual customers, claims ratings as well as safety. Those who earn the Customer Choice Awards are also rated on the quality of labor. In short, it’s based on total quality performance and overall moving experience.
The second award is from our friends at BGRS, a company that develops and implements talent mobility solutions for corporate and government clients. We were awarded the BGRS North American Household Goods – Silver Award at their annual convention held