Ensuring a stress-free move to anywhere in the world.
No two International Moves are the same. With decades of international relocation management experience, Humboldt Storage and Moving works with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition to your new destination. Freeing you to enjoy the journey as you start your new life.
The guidance of your Humboldt International Move Specialist:
Your single point of contact from beginning to end.
Beginning with a personal visit to your residence to:
- Assess your needs and help you to understand what’s involved
- Take a visual survey of what you’ll need to move and/or store
- Provide a customized international relocation estimate in approximately 48 hours
Setting the process into motion after you’ve accepted our proposal
- Reviewing the details of your estimate – including special requests
- Planning for customs and country-specific rules and regulations
- Recommending the best insurance options for your specific move
- Booking the ideal modes of transportation for you and your belongings
- Planning for proper packing, wrapping and crating
Helping you to prepare for a streamlined and stress-free move:
Confirming and securing exact dates and times
Following up with you on customs documents, moving requirements and specific needs at your destination
Walking you through our Humboldt International Moving Checklist
Beginning with a complete walkthrough of the day’s schedule, your assigned Humboldt Crew will:
- Pack, wrap and take written inventory of all belongings
- Label and place each box in the appropriate shipping container
- Disassemble simple furnishings: i.e. bed frames, etc.
- Cover all furniture with special wrapping for overseas transit
- Pack high-value items in specially designed crates
Your Humboldt International Move Specialist stays in continual contact for:
- Key checkpoint updates for shipment, customs clearance and ETA
- Transporting items for storage to our secure 24/7/365 warehouse
- Arranging temporary housing, furniture rental, orientation tours, and/or language training, if you’re arriving well before your belongings
- Providing any other services, you many need. Just ask!
Collaborating with a trusted network of approved International Moving Partners to handle the last leg of your journey:
- Customs clearance
- Shipment pickup at the port
- Complete the delivery to your new residence
Humboldt International Moving Services
Moving your entire home or business overseas can be a stressful and complicated experience. Humboldt Storage & Moving offers a full comprehensive worldwide “all risk” transit insurance program through Pac Global Insurance Brokerage, Inc. for added peace of mind and better protection of your international shipment. We can assist you in completing your extended protection plan or “EPP” application prior to your move. Once completed, only your items listed will be insured for the values that you declare.
World wide “all risk” coverage for comprehensive protection of international shipments.
Humboldt was the absolute right decision. From the very beginning to the very end Humboldt was a true professional organization in every way. Steve was in constant contact during the entire process always keeping me updated on the move… I am pleased to say when Humboldt says “Relax and get Moving” they mean it, live and practice it in every way. I will use Humboldt again. Thank You All!