When you’re ready to move we will be there for you to deliver industry-leading cleanliness, prioritize your well-being and innovate for a healthier tomorrow.
Here is how Humboldt is ensuring our customers and clients safety:
Reduced contact we are offering estimates to be conducted through our virtual survey program minimizing contact. We are limiting touch points greeting our customers with alternative ways to handshakes.
We are providing proper safety protection to our crews with the proper masks, disinfectants to ensure that you are safe. We are sanitizing trucks and equipment daily. Humboldt is up-to-date on all CDC guidelines.
We have an electronic static sprayer in our facility to use as needed for cleaning procedures of our warehouse equipment in our Boston office. Electronic spraying is a revolutionary innovation that is used to attack microbes and decontaminate facilities more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
We are taking the necessary precautions in our office and warehouse making sure that our employees and crew members maintain socially distant from one another by reconfiguring our office/warehouse space to ensure employees and crews have adequate physical distance. We are also managing employee and pedestrian traffic flow ensuring high traffic areas like aisles, customer service ques have the proper social distancing space.
Ways Humboldt Promises To Keep You and Our team Safe:
- Performing daily Check-in Screening with employees.
- Providing all moving crews with a COVID-19 items that includes: masks, gloves, disinfectant and other safety items.
- Cleaning all equipment at the end of each move.
- Asking crew members to wash their hands throughout the progression of the move.
- Asking crew members to wear masks whenever possible.
- Limiting any unnecessary contact including customary traditions like greeting customers with a handshake and has waived requirements to have customer sign paperwork at the end of the day.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they are not feeling well, and customers are asked to reschedule their move if they or someone in their family is not feeling well.
Ways to ensure your safety:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Practice social distancing
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes with unwashed hands
- Use masks and other disinfectant items as needed
- If you’re sick stay home
- Open windows and doors increasing the ventilation rate is believed to reduce airborne infectious diseases
Ways You Can Help You and Our Crews To be Safe During your Move:
- Having customers be prepared to leave their home for the duration of the move after the initial walk-through is completed with the moving crew.
- Ensuring customers provide access to soap and running water at all move locations, as it is essential that crew members are able to wash their hands throughout the progression of the move.
- Asking customers who have access to masks or face covers to wear them during the walk-through with the moving crew, as well as maintaining a safe distance of 6 feet or more at all times.
- Being prepared to do much of their interaction with our Crew through phone calls, text, and/or FaceTime during the progression of the move.
- Returning at the end of the move to review the Bills of Lading and any additional documentation. Because we feel that any opportunity for interaction should be limited, we are waiving the requirement to sign the paperwork, and will email you the final paperwork.
- If you have traveled out of state or back into state please following the self-quarantine guidelines that have been put in place