Expertise: International Relocation (Corporate & Residential)
Steve Dozois has been in the moving industry since 1973. Most of his career has been spent working within the United Van Lines Family, specializing in the international moving arena. When Mr. Dozois arrived at Humboldt in 1998, international business was at $250,000. Dozois has been instrumental in growing that business to $3.75 million for the year 2008. Humboldt with Dozois will assist in over 1500 international relocations globally, this year alone. In the past, Steve was often seen speaking at national and regional industry conferences for United Van Lines.
Other Significant Expertise:
- An expert in all facets of international relocation including, Customs, Documentation proper international packing and crating procedures
- Expert in international relocation policy establishment.
- Inventory and logistics management
- He has traveled the world helping companies create internal relocation policies
- Dozois has served clients such as Raytheon, Data General, The MITRE Corp, Biogen Idec, Polaroid, Pioneer Investments, LogicaCMG and National Grid among others
Mr. Dozois has traveled the world assisting companies in the development of relocation programs within their organizations globally. He has also assisted United Van Lines in developing training programs so they could assist other United agents in becoming more knowledgeable in the proper packing/containerization techniques used in international moving.