Expertise: Corporate Relocation Fine Art Moving & Storage
Howard Goldman is Chief Executive Officer of Humboldt Storage and Moving; greater Boston’s largest moving company. Goldman literally grew up in the moving business and is the third generation owner of this family run business. Mr. Goldman has worked in several positions within the company ranging from mover, sales representative, operations manager, sales manager, to general manager, and now CEO.
Other Significant Expertise:
- Expert in facilitating the relocation of employees for major companies and constructing the policies businesses have in place for relocation
- Families moving with children
- Expert in corporate moving including office relocation, manufacturing plant relocation, biotech/lab relocation
- Fine art transportation and Climatized Art Storage
- Mr. Goldman’s clients have included: Reebok, State Street Bank & Trust, TIAA-CREF, UNO’s Restaurant Corporation, and White & Case, among others.
Since taking over Humboldt, Goldman has moved the company to a new state-of-the-art facility in Canton and has overseen tremendous growth. Goldman’s incredible knowledge of the moving business and his sound management practices have kept Humboldt economically sound even when on the national scale, the moving industry has seen its trying times. His vision has helped the company diversify in an industry that has becoming increasingly competitive.
**Of Note: Mr. Goldman spearheaded the relocation of Gustav Klimt’s painting “Adele Bloch-Bauer I” from Los Angeles to New York after it was purchased for $135 million, the highest amount paid for a painting up to that time.