Ask A Humboldt Expert: What should I expect when Humboldt Storage & Moving does my packing for me?
Leave the packing to our experts! Sit back and check out this helpful video guide so you can #relaxandgetmoving
In this video we will discuss the following key points to ensure you are ready to go on packing day.
- The day will start with introductions and a pre-pack tour of your home to discuss what the crew will be packing.
- During this pre-pack walk through – it is important you point out high value items to the crew so they are aware and can note them on the High Value Inventory sheet.
- The crew will then protect your residence, bring in supplies, and start packing.
- As our expert packers get to work, they will ensure boxes only contain items from one room and are labelled clearly.
- Every box will be labelled with your name, order #, room, and a description of the contents.
- Every item will be packed as though it were fragile.
- Our expert packers carefully select from a range of packing materials to protect items and ensure boxes are full, will not be crushed, and are easy to stack.
- Upon completion of packing, the crew will have you sign a few documents including:
- Inventory Sheet
- High Value Inventory Sheet
- Quality Control Report
Once packing is completed, it is time to turn your attention to loading day! Check back for our next blog post on loading day.