This January marks a change in the way people move overseas. Actually there are two major changes to international relocation’s that take effect this January and this Boston international moving company wants you to know about these changes. The first is that anyone relocating out of the United States must now apply for an Employer Identification Number or what may know as an EIN Number. Before now, a person would use their social security number to move out of the country. Because of our heightened awareness around terrorism and indentify theft, the new government regulation will now replace the old way of doing things. This can affect companies relocating employees if not done in a timely manner or correctly. See our interview with Steve Dozois, our managing director of international relocations. There are several Boston international moving companies that handle international relocations but Steve is the best in the business.

Are you ready for your next relaxing moving experience? If you’re moving soon, give our team a call today and let’s get started!