Humboldt is conducting virtual, no-touch estimates right now for customers looking to move. We can safely survey your household goods using our virtual technology without anyone entering your home.
How Does Virtual Survey Work?
- Once your Virtual Survey appointment is scheduled, you will receive a link to download our Virtual Survey app. Once the app is downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone, you’re all set!
- On the day of your appointment, you will receive a link through text or email, depending on which method you prefer. When you click that link, you will be connected with your United estimator through the app.
- The estimator will then provide you with a moving quote. It’s that simple
What is a Video Chat Moving Estimate?
A video chat moving estimate uses Humboldt’s Virtual Survey app to allow customers to show an estimator the belongings they need moved using the video chat functionality on their phone or tablet.
You don’t have to worry about answering your door or physically walking someone through your home. The Virtual Survey option is all done remotely, using your smart phone or tablet. It can be an easier and faster way to get your moving quote.
Benefits of Virtual Survey:
- Convenience: You can schedule your virtual survey during a time that’s best for you.
- Speed: Providing estimates through video chat allows us to get your moving quote to you faster
- Quality: Virtual estimates provide the same accuracy as an in-person appointment
- Easy to use: From scheduling your appointment to using the app is super simple and easy by design