Moving day has finally arrived! Watch this video for an outline of what you can expect as the Humboldt crew comes to load your items on the truck.
- First, the driver & crew will get the truck situated and introduce themselves.
- The driver will then take a quick tour through the home. This ensures a thorough understanding of what is to be moved and determines any items that may require special handling.
- Before any items are moved out of the home, you can expect the crew to protect high traffic areas with floor protection and pads for the door jams.
- Once the residence is protected, the inventorying, wrapping, and loading of furniture will begin.
- Your move coordinator will reach out during the loading process to check in. If any issues should arrive before then, please feel free to call your move coordinator.
- Once items have been loaded and secured, the crew will conduct a final walk through with you.
- You will receive updates from move coordinator on estimated arrival times.
- For long distance moves, the driver will call to confirm 24 hours in advance prior to arriving to your new home.