Moving day has finally arrived! Watch this video for an outline of what you can expect as the Humboldt crew comes to load your items on the truck.
Loading Day Overview
- First, the driver & crew will get the truck situated and introduce themselves.
- The driver will then take a quick tour through the home. This ensures a thorough understanding of what is to be moved and determines any items that may require special handling.
- Before any items are moved out of the home, you can expect the crew to protect high traffic areas with floor protection and pads for the door jams.
- Once the residence is protected, the inventorying, wrapping, and loading of furniture will begin.
- Your move coordinator will reach out during the loading process to check in. If any issues should arrive before then, please feel free to call your move coordinator.
- Once items have been loaded and secured, the crew will conduct a final walk through with you.
- You will receive updates from move coordinator on estimated arrival times.
- For long distance moves, the driver will call to confirm 24 hours in advance prior to arriving to your new home.
Are you ready for your next relaxing moving experience? If you’re moving soon, give our team a call today and let’s get started!